Thursday, April 15, 2010

brilliant service

You know when you buy something after reading the advert for it and then you find that it isnt anything like it, Well ! this happened to us. We bought a calorifier that was advertised as being able to cope with a water pump of less than 1 bar pressure (14psi) I fitted it all connections correct water supply and electric just as the information said. Yes it heated the water , and LEAKED. I contacted the company only to be told that they had supplied the wrong thing but we could send it back for a refund. Good news! I thought I would search the net and found a company that said they could supply just what I wanted. Well to cut it short, after 3 E-Mails and 4 quick phone calls to Matt a very polite young man whom I asked a thousand questions and got all the replys without once hearing todays stock response ( we dont care) Matt asked me to measure the space I had and the hole where I would have to put the calorifier in. Having done this he said that they would customise one of their calorifiers to fit my space and supply special fittings to make it easier for me to fit it. When I asked him what the extra cost would be ........Wait for it.....here comes the shock...............Nothing extra Sir we are pleased to be able to help you. Bugger I nearly dropped dead. So we have a new calorifier coming next week which is 10 times better than the other one 10 times stronger and less money and brilliant service. The Name of the company is Surecal E-mail address is sales@surecal.co.uk
I feel that today we moan when we dont get what we want but tend to forget the ones that go that little bit further so I sent an E-Mail to Matt's boss to thank him for the wonderful service I received from Matt. So if you are in the market for a calorifier give them a call.

No comments: