Monday, March 22, 2010

Where did I park the car?




Once again I heard Sally shouting to me from across the marina. I was working on a yacht and dropped my tools and ran round to see what was wrong. Sal had a big grin on her face and was pointing to the second boat along from us. Under the stern was the top of a car. One of the students from the college had parked their car had not put on the hand brake and the car a Renault Clio had just rolled gently into the marina. Police, fire brigade, Breakdown truck, Inshore rescue, Harbourmaster and about 100 on lookers. After about 1/2 an hour up it came and was driven away to the tip. To date that makes 3 cars and one scooter in the marina. The last one was a citroen and after 1 hr under the water it came up with the windscreen wipers working and the lights on. (good make those Citroens)

No comments: